° Name: Daisy May Primrose ° Age: 178 y/o ° Sex: Female ° Height: 5'3 in ° Weight: 182 lb ° Rank: Rookie ° Human Partner: Justin Alexander - [link] ° Element: Plant
° Personality: Charming, elegant, graceful, Daisy May embodies the spirit of a true southern belle. She's a well mannered individual who would rather die than be caught acting unlady-like in public. Though she can be quick to anger, she never let's it show. But she does have her downfalls. Often she will act helpless and confused when it's to her advantage and rely on others to get what she wants while hiding how clever and capable she can be. She's certainly no stranger to taking charge of social gatherings and playing the part of the hostess.
• Positive Traits • - Always kind and cordial - Sweeter than a fresh cooked berry pie! - Always willing to lend a hand
• Negative Traits • - Quick to anger - Can be quite the gossip - Can be two-faced at times
° Motto: "A whistling woman and a crowing hen never comes to a very good end."
° Abilities & Strengths °
- Volatile Scent (When threatened or hungry, she can heat up her body to a degree that allows a foul odor to permeate through her skin. This scent is close to the Amorphophallus titanum's scent. ) - Toxin resistant (Only to natural, plant based toxins.) - Her skin can prickle up and produce tiny sharp thorns - Photosynthesis (If she's low on energy, she can absorb some energy from the sunlight.) - Weak control over the growth of plants
° Weakness °
- Very weak against ice and fire. - Because of her size, she's not the fastest thing nor the most physically strong. - Too much water, or too deep of water can harm her like it would any plant. - Shoe sales 8I
° Background ° Down in the deep south a man once dug up some wild roses to relocate and plant infront of his beloved's home as a sign of affection. Little did he know that he not only had dug up some flowers, but he had also dug up the home of an impish spirit who lived among the roses. The spirit was fascinated with her new home. Never before had she seen such creatures who walked on two legs and rode things with four legs! It was all very new and exciting for her. But more than anything, she found herself fascinated by the women. She loved the way they talked and carried themselves. She loved the way they dressed and the way they styled their hair. Oh how she wanted to be just like them! She wanted the men to fawn over her like they did for those finely dressed women. They were so gorgeous!
She spent quite a while watching the men and the women. But soon the oddest thing began to happen. Men in gray uniforms began to gather and march around; people also seemed very uneasy and troubled. Then one night as everyone slept, aside from a few uniformed men, the plantation was suddenly set ablaze! The fire charred some of her leaves and she was forced to flee. From the safety of the trees, she watched as the half dressed men and women ran from the house. She watched as her home burned and watched as men in other colored uniforms began to chase after the ones in the gray uniforms.
When the commotion died down, only eery silence remained. She waited a little while longer before she left the safety of the tress and ventured into the remains of the house. After some digging, she managed to salvage a few of the ladies things. Mirrors, clothing, brushes, she took it all and stole away to the forest with them. A few of the others like her laughed when she would put on the oversized dresses and pranced around. But none of that deterred her from wanting to be like the women she so greatly admired. She ignored the taunts and the teases and paraded around in dresses that were too big and talked just like one of them.
For the longest time she stayed in the forest, happy to wear her dresses and be a hospitable host to any lost strangers that venture her way. Of course, most seemed to be frightened off by a talking plant wearing a dress that was dirty and too big to fit. Eventually, as the years grew more numerous her home in the trees was eventually torn down to build something called a 'shopping mall'. She had been away from the human society so long that decades had passed without her realizing it.
When her home was torn down, she gathered up her things and venture off into the new world to find a place where she could stay permanently and become a part of the human society she envied.
° Odds & Ends °
- She only eats meat. (The more fresh and raw, the better.) Eating plants feels too much like cannibalism for her. - She adores dressing others up. - New technology is amazing to her. - Uses a lot of southern sayings "Well ain't that just the berries!" - The pigments in her hair change with different climates. - She absolutely adores gardening.
I don't normally comment on apps - but this one I just had to! Her design is so unusual and, well, I love it! Her demon form is wonderful! Plus I love the write up. There's nothing more I love than a well - thought out OC!